This service, which has been successfully supplied for 18 years, will enable you to re-utilise, pass-on or re-cycle the laptop or PC which is collecting dust in the corner of your room, cupboard or IT department.
Potentially saving lots of money on purchasing a new machine, which will be out-of-date before it leaves the showroom or warehouse.
Standard Refresh Charge only £99 + £10 redelivery charge.
2 Recycle IT - "Established Service Provider"
is a cost effective way to utilize an old, tired laptop/PC. Whether this is collecting dust at home or in a corner of the office, getting the machine serviced, back-into-use or recycled is a great way to GOGreen and save hundreds of pounds in the bargain, rather than buying a new machine
- You paid several hundred pounds for your laptop/PC – DON’T THROW IT AWAY
- We will try to renovate it, clean-it-up, make it work again
- Most applications/files now run or can be stored in-the-cloud – your current laptop can probably be used for standard applications without change
- Use it or pass it on to a family member, relative or friend
This laptop recycle and revitalise service will
- Revitalise that old laptop – you paid £hundreds to buy
- Re-use old laptop for other household members
- Clean-up all spurious updates/bugs
- Remove all viruses/malware by clean install
- Most applications now run in the cloud so are not requiring significant processing power or disc space
- Re-install as an intelligent thin-client
- Save £hundreds of pounds on buying new
- Pass on older machine to kids/grand-kids/parents
- Recycle to digitally-excluded
The approach is to clean down the machine and then re-install as if from scratch, this then can be used as again, passed on to a relative, child or another member of staff.
It is possible to install updated operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications although these will be chargeable if new licences are required. Once re-freshed the old machine will be free of bugs, malware, viruses and other software related issues. Disk space will be freed up and the machine can be easily and effectively used with other online services in the cloud; eg Skype, Office365, Dropbox etc etc
The standard cost of the Refresh service is only £99.00 plus the Redelivery Charge (usually £10 UK Mainland).
The units will be returned duly refreshed within 10 working days.
If rendered unfixable or deemed a write-off, we can recycle the components or machine in order to provide a unit to those on the wrong side of the Digital Divide.
The Small Print (Important Notes & Caveats):
- If additional hardware is required to fix we will make contact with costs. This will be at an additional cost if required and will require additional authorisation and advance payment if desired.
- No guarantees can be offered but reasonable endeavours will be made to revitalise the laptop/PC.
- Software loaded will be as per the licence/authorisation key supplied or installed – no pirate copies will be reinstalled.
- Re-Install will commence once fee(s) received.
- All equipment including power packs and necessary leads need to be supplied with the laptop/PC, else all commitments to fix, resolve, return and payment(s) will be forfeited.
- Equipment will be returned in the packaging it was received in at the workshop.
- No responsibility shall be taken for condition of goods on arrival and courier damage will not be compensated beyond that covered and offered by the courier. A responsible/reputable courier will be used to return goods.
- This recycle service is (currently) only available in the UK Mainland.
- This recycle service is (currently) not available to Apple/Mac machines.
3 Steps to get your laptop/PC back into USE:
Should your machine be a write-off (unfixable) with your permission we’ll recycle it for you.